Wednesday, June 1, 2011

O hai

Hmm, it's been a while. Well, better now than 6 months down the road.

One of my friends asked me a few weeks ago, "Why haven't you updated your blog?" I said, "blarrggghhhblakjshdaksjndakjsbda." Actually, I don't remember exactly what I said. But basically, I'm a lazy butt. I have ideas for some posts I want to do but haven't gotten around to writing them yet. She told me, "You don't have to write essays every time. As a matter of fact, I tend to skip through essays. Just write a little blurb about your life."

WHAT?! YOU SKIP THROUGH MY LONG POSTS?!

WHA-WHAT?

O________O



許せないよ!!!



>:U

Just a short little post about my life? And be like every other little boring blog out there? "Today I made cupcakes! Aren't I such a domestic diva? Yayyy! Now compliment me on how they look so yummy!" /end post

As Steve Nash would say, "Pfft, no thanks!"

Yeah, that really motivates me to update my blog because you asked me to. >:P




Anyway, those forthcoming posts I mentioned won't be here for another while, so you'll just have to make do with this for today since it agitated me enough today to consider making it a post.

So my manager had it turned to smooth jazz again today. No, my boss was not out of town. I'm surprised he hadn't changed it all day. As much as smooth jazz grates on my nerves, I have a sort of odd soft spot for it at the same time. I don't know how that makes sense. Maybe it's because when it's on, it reminds me of the good ol' days when my mom would take me to run errands with her and we'd go to furniture stores, model homes, or old lady clothing stores. Also, when it comes on, sometimes I like to be a dork and pretend to get jiggy with it. I like smooth jazz because it's something I can laugh at.

So I remarked about the station to one of my co-workers and she said, "Oh yeah, we'll definitely change it when Lynette leaves." So my manager leaves shortly and they go back to change the station and what do they turn it to? COUNTRY.

YOU CALL THAT AN IMPROVEMENT?

I didn't have anything to laugh at anymore. It completely ruined my work day. Now all I could do was suck it up and fume silently, trying to sing better songs in my head while the country blares all around me. Country is bad enough, but when you start hearing the same song you heard two hours ago, it's even worse. It's like 96.9, but country.



(sorry about the gif spam, but they're just too much fun~)

Just for kicks, you can check out what I have been listening to lately:

(I'm in love with Beenzino, btw [3rd rapper])

That is all for now.

P.S. Google Translate won't give you the correct translation--will I ever tell? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ~

0 comments: